Welcome! I want to share my passion for fishing with you. Even though I live in the city, I love to get out on the water and fish as often as I can. Whenever I catch something, I will post it here and share it with you all.
You don't have to drive hours to the countryside for some great fishing. Many cities are strategically located on rivers, lakes, and coasts. And where there's water, there's fish!
The city of Montreal, where I live, has excellent fishing. The city is built on an archipelago located in the middle of the St. Lawrence River, consisting of two major islands (Laval and Montreal) and dozens of smaller ones (Nun's Island, Ile Bizard, Ile Perrot, Iles de Bouchervilles, etc.). Many of my favourite fishing spots are on these smaller islands.
Come back often and check out my pics. Feel free to comment!
Nice Blog and nice fish!
ReplyDelete