October 31, 2011

The Curse is Finally Broken!

I was starting to get worried that my favourite fishing spot had not been productive the last couple of times I had been there. But after sacrificing a goat to Hapi the Egyptian river god, the bass started to bite!  Youssef caught some really nice smallies.  I wasn't so lucky, but fish were caught and we had fun, and that's all that matters to me. Going back tomorrow, this time on the kayaks! Let's hope my luck changes.

A nice fat smallie for Youssef. Not bad for a beginner!
Smallmouth Bass (micropterus dolomieu)
Another nice one!
Smallmouth Bass (micropterus dolomieu)
Third time fishing and he's already catching and releasing like a pro.
Smallmouth Bass (micropterus dolomieu)
I think someone got bit by the fishing bug. hehehe...
Smallmouth Bass (micropterus dolomieu)
Wearing at least 4 layers of clothing. It's so cold! Must... fish... a bit... more...

View from my home. It's looking like a nice day for fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment